Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

What you doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

What you doing? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:42 pm

I never share either Twisted Evil

They're all mine MWAH HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Now your true colours are coming out ROFL
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:47 pm

I share. Even my Xmas presents!! Voodoo
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:05 am

lol ROFL
Back to top Go down
Here2Help

Here2Help

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:11 am

Lol, well you guys should be real hapy with easter round the corner all that chocolate!
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:22 am

Yay yay! can't wait a whole weeked with an excuse to stuff chocolate Yay Pure heaven Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate
Back to top Go down
Here2Help

Here2Help

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:49 am

Lmao, and when do women need an excuse to do that!
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Hey, I always share my choccies!!!!!! affraid

Seriously, I'm one of these people who likes to be able to feed everyone! Razz I always have a stash of choccies, snacks and drinks in for visitors (that I wont touch myself so there's always plenty for everyone else Smile ). So nerr Christopher!!!! :tease2:

I actually prefer sweets to chocolates, but they trigger my migraines. Sad (Chocolate doesn't oddly enough!)
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Christopher!!!! WAT!!!!????

Sorry who ate half my XMAS present? Eh? Eh?? :tease2:
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:53 pm

I did only eat the nicest ones though!! Tease Mwahahaha!! Naughty

To be fair, I did have good reason at the time. Thumb I'm not all bad, honest!!!!! Angelsmile
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Yeh enuf said I think.

Zip
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:49 am

Aww :hug2:

So what's everyone up to today?

I'm busy building a company website so I'll be pottering about on the computer for most of the day. I have a poorly cat confined to the living room so I'll spend half the day keeping him company in there on the laptop (and watching a film in the background Razz) and the other half up here in the office with the others (listening to some music I think Smile ).

It's nice and sunny today (albeit a bit damp) so I hope you all have a lovely, bright, happy day! Hug
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:03 am

Sleeping sleeping and more sleeping I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:27 am

I going to stay alive as have the two monkeys on their Easter holidays aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:30 am

Aww! lol! You have my deepest sympathy!! Rose Razz Crying With Laughter
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:34 am

I am organising for a lovely squidgy GSD puppy to come to me in next couple of days Wink
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:39 am

Aww! Love
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 am

Doubt he will be around long though Smile
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:57 am

Aww to cute I play with the puppy and you can have my monkeys sounds fair to me ROFL
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 am

No no no, Kelly you have my monkey and I'll take the squishy puppy Wink

Well we've been food shopping and eaten and now aaliyah's flaked on the sofa and i'm here Razz
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 am

I wish my two would flake out on the sofa but there still running around like loonies aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Help
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:01 am

Hey I LOVE the flaking on the sofa. She's sooo nuts the rest of the time that I just dont know what I'd do if I had to do it for 12 hours (or more) straight.

I'm NOT looking forward to the time where she drops the afternoon nap.
Back to top Go down
karenessex

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Had a very busy today. Met 4 new doggies that would like to come and spend some holidays with us this year, to make sure they were ok with my 2 dogs and 2 cats. So lots of playtime today. followed by a walk in the forest with my 2 GSDs.

Lots of snoring going on in the lounge this evening........but its not me!!

Now freaked out as we live in the middle of nowhere and 1 dog is staring at the front door with both the cats looking at it too....ooooerrr. The other dog not looking as he is deaf..lol..bless him.

Gonna wake the otherhalf up and make sure the Beast of Bodmin is not out there. :hmmm:

karen x

Happi Paws Home Boarding, Cat Sitting and small animal care
www.happipaws.webs.com
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Oh Karen - Good luck for the night.

Sounds like a great day though!! Very Happy

I'm going horsetrekking tomorrow!! WooHoo not been riding for 6 years and I just know I'm going to be doing a John Wayne impression tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Uh? Beast of Bodmin??? In Essex??? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you doing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: General Chat -