Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

What you doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

What you doing? - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:12 pm

So we have to wait till July to see pics then
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Um yeh!!
Back to top Go down
Lea
Rescue Rep
Rescue Rep
Lea

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:32 am

I have been busy busy, so haven't been on here. We are putting our house on the market so have been doing lots round the house, including making space in the shed so the rats can go in there when we have viewings Ahuh

It's now 4.30 on a Sunday and I am sitting with a cold beer and the girlie rats running about. This is my chill time Aww Smile
Back to top Go down
Team Tegan

Team Tegan

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:55 am

I am crashed out on the sofa recovering! done the race for life this morning at Rhyl, blistering heat, 5km and a sea of pink! Cheerleader

Really should get out and cut the lawn before Tegs has trouble finding her way through it... just five more minutes on the sofa though Laughing
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:33 pm

It sounds like everyone's having a busy weekend!

Good On You for doing the Race for Life. You must have been sweltering in this heat though! Group Hug

I've been away for the weekend too and just got back from my parent's house with yet another car load of my junk that's been left lurking in their loft for years! They'll have nothing left in their house by the time I'm done collecting my things!! Aww Smile

Hope everyone's been enjoying the sun and your ratties enjoy their temporary lodgings Lea. Razz
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:04 am

I spent a lovely weekend in the sun.

Saturday evening was with family and a close friend having a BBQ and some wine Very Happy

Sunday was with family again for my Grandfathers 85th birthday at a lovely pub/restaurant in Bath.

All in all a fab weekend. Feels so wrong to be at work now Sad
Back to top Go down
Weebeastie

Weebeastie

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 am

Anyone got any exciting plans for this weekend? Cheerleader
I am babysitting tonight and most of tomorrow. Probably drinking far too much wine tomorrow night CheersBeers then sunday having a barbeque (fingers crossed for the weather).
Putting together my final plans for a tour of the highlands in our camper van in July too, can't wait!

HappyDance

Kerry
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:45 am

I'm still trying to sort out plans - there are so many different things I'm *supposed* to be doing, but obviously I can't do them all so I'll probably just see what happens! lol!

Sounds like you're going to have a fun weekend though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyespet

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:51 am

I had plans, but dog's kennel cough has cancelled them all.

So will probably spend the weekend sorting out the rest of the zoo and house. Might even finish painting the fence. And doing transport run if it all pulls together

Will also do some more work on training the dogs to turn properly for flyball. Which, I think, will mean a trip into the loft to get some carpet. Wish I knew someone with decent DIY skills (or at least a power saw!) then I could make a proper back board
Back to top Go down
sarismum

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:15 am

I'm doing a 7.5mile Midnight walk tomorrow (along with 1500 others) in aid of the local hospice. I got roped in by one of my neighbours but she's backed out at the last minute having done no training and got no sponsorship, but it should be good fun. Not allowed to take the pooches along, which is a shame as Ruby especially would have loved it.
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:00 am

I spent all yesterday running around like a headless chicken trying to sort adoption for one cat out. Also had my friend come to see me all the way from Norfolk so now I am Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:54 pm

How did your walk go Doreen? Very Happy I was thinking about you walking out there in the cold. give us a hug Hope it went really well and you managed to raise lots of money! Smile

Hope everyone else had a good weekend too!

I have been down to see some friends I haven't seen in over a year, visited my parents and picked up some tiles for their kitchen, saw a friend of mine who is due to give birth soon, and now I'm back with really painful wrists again trying to finish off this new forum for us to move to and a portrait I'm really enjoying drawing! Razz

I just have a couple of things to fix but the new forum should be ready to launch tomorrow... Zip
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:09 pm

WOOHOO!!! :yey:
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm

I am writing 30 reports due today - oops and listening to some music! Zip
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:12 pm

What music Chris?

I'm on here, helping with the new site and feeling sorry for myself as my tooth is falling apart in my mouth and causing me toothache!
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Awwww hunny Sad

I am not saying what music as will be embarassed LOL
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:16 pm

OK well I'll tell you

I'm listening to Meatloaf!!! Very Happy Evil1
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:19 pm

OK I am not so embarassed anymore LOL

I am listening to Planetshakers.
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:21 pm

I've got myself a playlist on Youtube and its got Meatloaf, Queen, Pink, BEPs, Billy Ray Cyrus, Taylor Hicks (American Idol Winner) all sorts!!
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:30 pm

GSD Lifeline wrote:
I am listening to Planetshakers.

Who? scratch
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:31 pm

LOL - Was thinking that myself but didn't want to say something in case it was a cool band I hadn't heard of but everyone else has.
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:52 pm

A band that seems to keep me focussed on reports - well kind of! LOL Peaceful Very Happy

OK I am embarassed and about to lose all respect by all those I love. Especially you Jen Razz
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:58 pm

hehehe!!! Evil1
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Right, well I'm off to bed! lol!

I've just about got the new site ready for launch today so watch this space! Wink

Sleeping
Back to top Go down
sarismum

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:23 am

The walk went really well, and thankfully the rain stayed away, I finished in 2:15hrs, would have been quciker if I hadn't stopped halfway for the loo and a fag, but still finished within first 200. Quite a sight 1500 women of all shapes and sizes trundling around Colchester, most wearing pink flashing bunny ears. Passed a few bemused drunks who looked as though they couldn't believe their eyes and were about to take the pledge. They estimate approaching £150,000 made in sponsorship!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you doing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: General Chat -