Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

What you doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Here2Help

Here2Help

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:29 am

Morning Fellow Animal Lifeline Members,

Whats everyone upto today?

Hope all is well!

Regards,

here2help x
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:36 am

Aww! Very Happy

I'm not sure I should admit this, but I'm sitting in the living room with the laptop and a cat trying to climb all over me... while watching the repeat of the American Idol results show! Embarassed

lol!
Back to top Go down
Here2Help

Here2Help

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:44 am

Really!

Thats weird, im doing all but the american idol thing oh and i got a cat and a kitten, i think it loopy day today they going bit bonkers! Best one this morning while reading the paper fifi my youngest decided it was the best place in the whole world to sit!

LOL
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 am

Today I'm having a tired day watching Eastender's re-run's to see what all the fuss is about and i'm bored already!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 am

Haha, I'm watching it too then I'm going to clean the house, put the washing out and make dinner. Exciting day!! Razz

I hope everyone's enjoyed themselves on the walk and brings us back some lovely photos! (I think that's gonna be the highlight of my day at this rate!) lool
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:14 am

Hmm, I should do some washing really cos It's a nice day. It might just dry!! lol!
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:49 am

I still waiting for the delivery man Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:12 pm

I have just got back from a fab walk and sorting out Tia to her new home.

Sheena is limping and stiff in her back legs scratch Never ever has she had problems. Am a bit worried!!
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Crossed Sheena is ok.

She isn't likely to have something as horrid as hip dysplasia (sp) is she? pale
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Oh no, poor angel! Hope she's ok. Hug Did she seem ok on the walk?

kelly-joy wrote:
I still waiting for the delivery man Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates

Ooooh, whatcha waiting in for? Anything nice? (I really want chocolates now I've seen that!!!) lol!
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeh usual bouncy self Sad

Then had 2-3 hours in the car.

Off to TESCO to get baby Calprofen as it has worked wonders in past for Bengy when he got into a tussle with Shep and was severely bruised and battered and wouldnt walk.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Aww, poor poppet. Hope she feels better soon!! Hug
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:45 pm

She has her daddy thats the main thing. Tis all she needs Smile
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Calpofen is ACE!!
Back to top Go down
maur108
Rescue Rep
Rescue Rep

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:50 pm

I hope Sheena is okay Chris Crossed She was so energetic today wasn't she ?? Outswimming Axel every time Smile Maybe Daddy could massage her hips ?????
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:01 pm

She is fast asleep. She still managed to raid the food bid though when I was out at TESCO for 10 mins. She cant be that poorly!! lol!

She has had some Calprofen too so fingers crossed she will be ok in the morning. Crossed
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:22 pm

sofa,table,chairs all here now taken ages to wait for them but enjoyed eating chocs yummy yummy Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Ohhhh, posh Very Happy

I've just eaten 1/4 of a flake (curtosy of Aaliyah)

Glad Sheena is better Chris, maybe she just pulled something while out on the run.?
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Aww. Hug Get well soon Sheena!!!

Oooh, chocs!! Razz Where's mine then? Whistle lol!
Back to top Go down
Here2Help

Here2Help

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:29 pm

Tut tut, chocoholic!
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Sorry Vicky, I ate them all Tease Whistle
Back to top Go down
Here2Help

Here2Help

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:32 pm

lmao....oooo
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:27 pm

I ate all mine to Vicky Sorry,but I didn't know you wanted to share otherwise I would have shared honest ROFL
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Vicky never shares hers. Very Angry

lol!
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Oh Vicky you have to be a good girly and share as thats just not nice Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates Eating Chocolates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What you doing? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What you doing?   What you doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you doing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: General Chat -