Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
storm_survivor

storm_survivor

Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff! Vide
PostSubject: Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!   Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gKPpXkPzFA
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!   Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Bravo2
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!   Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:19 pm

BRILLIANT Good Job someone teach my cats how to do that!!
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!   Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:20 am

Aww, that's awesome! awwww
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!   Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:36 am

yes people don't realise that you can teach your cat to do things just like a dog. Cats repond well to clicker training as well.
Back to top Go down
crazydiamond

PostSubject: Re: Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!   Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Yes I did some of my clicker training learning on a cat. It helps with the timing to practise on another type of animal. I also learnt with Shetland Ponies.

Thanks for sharing the clip Normal Smile
Back to top Go down
Flying_Solo

PostSubject: Re: Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!   Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 pm

my computer is too slow at the mo to watch the vid Sad

I used to have a lil cat called Elmo, (unfourtunly a dreaded car got him at 7months Sad , so much for living in middle of nowhere!)

At 7 months he had quite a bit of trianing up his sleeve. Even put the dogs to shame, one thing I couldnt master was down.

He had, sit, bear, talk, back-up and used to fetch (but only rolled up tin foil lol) I had had him from just 4weeks, and was a stunner!

(ps someone has to fill me in on what was on the video lol)
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!   Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Group Hug It was a clip of a lady doing some tricks with her cat. From what I can remember she did sit, high five, roll over, turn around... I think that was it (my connection is slow too at the moment so I can't go and check! Aww Smile )

Sorry to hear what happened to Elmo. Sad Faces Sounds like you did some fantastic things with him though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!   Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat Obedience?.... amazing stuff!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: Animal Health, Training & Behaviour :: Training and Behaviour -