Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Dinner tonight!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:36 am

Oooh nice!

Well I wasn't lazy at all for a change yesterday and I had a go at making a veggie stew and dumplings! Smile

Spring

Now let me just say, I am a fully paid-up member of the 'let's throw a bunch of stuff in the pan and hope for the best' brigade... and No Way it really did pay off last night!!! (For a change! Razz)

I'll have to post some piccies later, because I've got enough for dinner tonight too! Yay WooHoo
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:10 am

My OH does that.
I can't. anything that I do that with makes a mess but he does it and it's ALWAYS gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
karenessex

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Quick tip

never bother making bechamel sauce...buy a tub of creme fresh and mix with parmasan...quicker and just as nice..and doesnt go lumpy.. Smile

Karen

Happi Paws Home Boarding, Cat Sitting, and small animal care
www.happipaws.webs.com
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:30 pm

I havnt eaten. Nothing in the fridge either I dont think.

Hmm Maybe some Chappie on toast Crying With Laughter
Back to top Go down
linda

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:19 pm

i only had a sandwich not very exciting.had some news though i expecting another baby
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Ooh congratulations Linda! Good Job CheersBeers
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Sausage & Mash with Onion gravy for me tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazydiamond

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:22 pm

OH cooked chicken breast with stuffing, new potatoes and fresh green beans. Gonna have my strawberries and cream soon.
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Tortilla chips with various dips and then Pepperoni pizza with added Jalapenos Smile
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Cup a Soup with bread roll. Zip
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Hmm oh dear! I have veggie sausages here in the freezer if you want them Razz
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Yes please!! Razz
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Um do you want me to post them? Cry Laugh
Back to top Go down
marypoppins

marypoppins

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:43 pm

OH cooked as always lol. he did a really good job to, chilli one of my favs. yum yum
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:34 am

I am having a late lunch of Stuffed Vine Leaves and Pasta in a Tomato and Chilli sauce.
Back to top Go down
Whiskers_In_The_Ear
Whiskers_In_The_Ear

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Hmm dinner tonight, I had a bag of microwave popcorn does that count? ( might have got distracted by ratty intros)
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:44 pm

I have some popcorn in my car Smile Dont think I will though. Might not be too nice now! LOL

Tonight I have just eaten a lamb and mint burger with cheese and gherkins in a large bap with potato wedges and onion rings.

Yummy!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:09 pm

lol! Still can't do mint unless it's in toothpaste or as ice cream. Razz

I'm having potato wedges, onion rings, veggie sausages and tiger bread. Smile It's all in the oven now so I'd better not leave it too long!! Run Around
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Well we had sweet and sour chicken and chips from chippy!
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:19 pm

I had some wine too. Well maybe alot Duh
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Chris -> Drunken lol!

I'm drinking an apple and cherry concoction I made in my Soda Stream!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Whiskers_In_The_Ear
Whiskers_In_The_Ear

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:23 pm

i Think i win tonight.... fresh norweigen salmon, oven baked lightly...yum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner tonight!   Dinner tonight! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner tonight!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: General Chat -