Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Just wondering...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Nyxy

Nyxy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:39 am

I was just looking through events in Wrexham and there's quite a few summer fairs and that happening so just wondered if AL would be having any stalls at them? If so I offer my services as helper.
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:54 am

Can you give us a list of them please Nicky? I dont know what ones are when but if we can find out whos running them then we can see about adding a stall

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:14 am

It's all on this website hun
http://www.wrexhamevents.co.uk

Just scroll down the page a bit and theres a couple listed. Also I know that the PDSA holds a fun day later on in the year aswell so i'll find out about that if you like?
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:16 am

I'm quite crafty so if you need things making (i.e. cards cat/dog toys, blankets etc) i'd be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:06 am

Have you checked out the chicken jumpers that are needed?https://animallifeline.forumotion.net/other-ways-in-which-you-can-help-f197/urgent-appeal-help-us-make-hen-jumpers-t1065.htm#5153
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Cool have to get my sewing skills updated, lol. Found out about PDSA Dog Show in Bellevue Park - its on sunday 14th June (I'm available to help on the stall if you need it). I've got a contact number but no name its 01978 352826. Theres also a Dog show in Ty Mawr on Saturday 27th June but got no contact details for that one.
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Thanks so much Niki, that's a lovely offer! Smile

There's a few of us who are going to be making some cards to sell and myfanwy on here very kindly donated a box of cards (I just need to make some envelopes for them. Smile

Once I've cleared some space in the dining room everyone's more than welcome here to have tea and biscuits and organise things to go to our next shows too.

I was also thinking about going down to the huge boot sale at Chirk - there are a *lot* of animal lovers and thousands and thousands of people who visit every Sunday - I've got the signs and everything already made up so it would be really easy for us to throw some things in the boot and head over there one of the weekends? I think we could do quite well raising some money there, it would only cost us a tenner and it would be good for local rescues too. What do you think? Why
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:46 am

Thats a great idea i'm defo up for that. We go scouting around car-boots every weekend and just recently did a stall of our own at Chirk. Cost £8 and we didn't really have alot (mainly kids toys) but still made £100. I've still got sum bits left over from it (the weather was totally against us as it poured down) so can bring them. Will also make some jewellery bits to bring, cards (although i'm not too good at this). Yea that would be fun - can someone give me a lift though - i don't drive Cry2
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:54 am

That would be great! I'm only just around the corner from you so can pick you up on the way, no problem. Smile

Hmm... when's best for you? Is next Sunday or the Sunday after any good? Why
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:05 am

Can do any sunday but 7th as it's Ryan's birthday weekend (might be recovering, lol) and its also my bro-in-law's bday but any other sunday is fine
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:17 am

Ah, of course! Duh Well we can keep an eye on the weather and do one whenever suits everyone. Smile

I might have to go on Sunday to do one at this rate; my folks are moving house and have a garage full of things I need to pick up and sell asap as I've got nowhere to put it!! Run Around
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:22 am

Lol if you need a hand just shout
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:45 pm

You know I'm in whenever you want!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:58 pm

Thank you! both!

Give me chance to clean the house and then you're more than welcome to pop in any time too. lool
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:01 pm

vickylizzy wrote:
Thank you! both!

Give me chance to clean the house and then you're more than welcome to pop in any time too. lool

I'll remember that!! Wink ROFL
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:36 am

and me, Crying With Laughter
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:07 am

Well it's vaguely tidy downstairs now lol!... I don't have any biscuits in though. uh
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:17 am

You know if you all wanna come here you can too!!

Just have to make do with aaliyah's toys everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

I'm used to that love - just nearly broke my neck on a bl00dy racing car!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just wondering... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wondering...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: General Chat -