Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

My dog is a weapon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

My dog is a weapon Vide
PostSubject: My dog is a weapon   My dog is a weapon Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:40 pm

What do you all think of this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00kmtl9/My_Weapon_is_a_Dog/
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

My dog is a weapon Vide
PostSubject: Re: My dog is a weapon   My dog is a weapon Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:49 am

Tissues Tissues poor poor doggies Makes me so Very Angry Argh!! the way some are treated
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

My dog is a weapon Vide
PostSubject: Re: My dog is a weapon   My dog is a weapon Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Do you think it was handled well? The report I mean...

I think it was done quite well and I do hope that something is done about the dog that was given a rabbit so it could get the taste for blood. I have a feeling that dog is a ticking timebomb.
Back to top Go down
marypoppins

marypoppins

My dog is a weapon Vide
PostSubject: Re: My dog is a weapon   My dog is a weapon Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:00 am

and we wonder why it's so hard to rehome poor staffys. The poor dogs, the ones at the vets had me in tears. I will never understand how people could do that to an any animal. The reporter did a really good job, i don't think i would have been as cool as he was.
Jenny i think you maybe right about the rabbit dog, i really don't think that owner had any remorse about the rabbit. i fact to me it looked like he was just saying what he knew the reporter wanted to hear. i also worry about the 2 young girls with their dogs, to me it didn't look like they had much control over them. And what are the parents doing? letting their kids go out with the dogs if they're using them for protection. if it's not safe at night then don't go out.
what did you guys think about the guy with the rotty?
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

My dog is a weapon Vide
PostSubject: Re: My dog is a weapon   My dog is a weapon Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:35 am

I think he was great...

Yes he shouldn't have taught the dog an attack command but he has that dog under complete control. He is a torchlight for the other IDIOTS on there!!

Yes the girls' dogs are going to get in a fight as they have NO control at all over them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My dog is a weapon Vide
PostSubject: Re: My dog is a weapon   My dog is a weapon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dog is a weapon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: Animal Chat -