Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Animallifelineaholics Anonymous

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Whiskers_In_The_Ear
Whiskers_In_The_Ear

Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Vide
PostSubject: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:25 pm

I think I have an animal lifeline addiction...... i'm supposed to be on holiday but I keep sneaking on and even in a log cabin deep in the mountains of Norway with no computer i was booting up the PDA to come talk to you all.....

Wonder if this is contagious.... I blame Vicky!
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:25 pm

It is and it IS all Vicky's fault!! lol
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:25 pm

My name is Jenny and I'm an animallifelineaholic.
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Hello Jenny wot is animallifelineaholic

I am Chris and I am an animallifelineaholic too!! And of course you guys all mean far too much to me Very Happy

Love
Back to top Go down
Whiskers_In_The_Ear
Whiskers_In_The_Ear

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Yep, animalifelineaholism.... the rreason i'm here at 1.20am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:02 pm

... and me at 4.02am Aww Smile
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:26 am

I dont seem to be quite so addicted as have been asleep for 12 hours! Tease
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:55 am

GSD Lifeline wrote:
I dont seem to be quite so addicted as have been asleep for 12 hours! Tease

You lazy buggar!!
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:05 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:16 am

Well I am driving round the country today!! Wink
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:53 am

oh ok - we'll allow you a little more sleep then!! Wink

Good luck
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:38 am

Hello my name is Kelly-joy and I am a animallifelineaholic too I just love all pets and now I am even considering having a big dog which I never thought I would since joining here.
Back to top Go down
Lea
Rescue Rep
Rescue Rep
Lea

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:20 am

Hi I am Lisa (Lea for short) and I am an animallifelineaholic too (when I get the time)
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Hello Kellyjoy and Lea.

Ok so this animallifelineoholic has been trying to rehome the 2 guinea pigs and some hens whilst visiting her nan!! lol
Back to top Go down
alfie1

alfie1

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:21 am

My name is Alfie and I'm an animallifelineaholic!

I get severe withdrawal symptoms if I haven't been on the site in a day and encourage any pet owners wherever I go to check it out!

I've even been homechecked and volunteered to foster through Dog Watch UK, hopefully get my first fosteree soon and he's gorgeous!

Oh and I've mentioned the rescue hens to people at work who already keep hens!
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:29 am

Oh well done Alfie - Your exactly the animallifelineaholic that we need!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi.
My name is Niki and I am an animallifelineaholic Run Around
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Welcome to the madhouse Nicky Evil1
Back to top Go down
angie3107

angie3107

PostSubject: RE;Animallifelineaholic   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Hiya I am Angie and I am proud to be a animallifelineaholic Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:25 pm

WooHoo
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 am

Voodoo
Back to top Go down
GV9297

GV9297

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:37 am

My name is Gail and I am an animallifelineaholic!

awwww
This site makes me laugh, cry, angry, happy, sad and I love it!! Thumb Up
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:45 am

Me 2 Gail xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animallifelineaholics Anonymous   Animallifelineaholics Anonymous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animallifelineaholics Anonymous

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: General Chat -