Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Vide
PostSubject: Woo hoo! Gus can ''high five''   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Yes. I may have taught Gus (my British Blue) to high five! lol!

He's such a bright boy. I only had to repeat it three time for him to get the gist of what he had to do...

The only downside of course is that whenever he wants a treat he now comes up to me and high fives my hand! Aww Smile Oh no, what have I started?! Haha Duh
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Very Happy WooHoo Way to go Gus!!
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Thank you. Now I've just got to teach him to take a bow once he's done his little trick! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:38 pm

I didn't get to see him do his trick Sad Cry Big Tears
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:42 pm

You'll have to come over another time to see it. He does it every time without fail too!! Razz Hearts
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Hmm... ok, I need a new trick for Gus! Razz Any ideas? Why

I was going to teach him to sit, but the problem is he sits and immediately goes into High Five mode, so isn't learning 'sit' is just learning 'I'm going to high five and get a treat'! Aww Smile

Maybe I should try something else first instead? scratch
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Play dead? I mean that in the nicest possible way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey!! Shocked Tease
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:50 pm

hmmm - how about speak?
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah that might be an idea... he is quite a vocal cat!! Razz

I think I'm going to have to Google ways of teaching him some of these things. scratch

Oh, btw, I've also taught Elgar to 'Beg'. Zip lol!
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:05 pm

Very Happy Ohhh I wanna come see the circus!! Wink
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:15 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'   Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woo hoo! Gus can 'high five'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: Animal Health, Training & Behaviour :: Training and Behaviour -