Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? Vide
PostSubject: How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?   How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us,
and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Rottweiler: Make me.

Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?
Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb."

Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

How many cats does it take to change a light bulb?
The Cat's Answer:
Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is:
"How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"
Of course, cats don't have owners....they have staff.
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?   How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:26 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Whiskers_In_The_Ear
Whiskers_In_The_Ear

PostSubject: Re: How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?   How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:59 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?   How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: General Chat :: Fun Stuff! -