Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Winners List! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
v.mosedale

v.mosedale

Winners List! :) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Winners List! :)   Winners List! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:35 pm

No rush but to just let you know i haven't had this item yet

Item 24 - Charmed, Mirror Image - Constance M. Burge - £2.00
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Winners List! :)   Winners List! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:03 pm

I think Jenny posted these earlier in the week. Why Thanks for letting us know, she's away for the weekend but will find out what's happened when she gets back. I'm so sorry for the delays! Sad Faces
Back to top Go down
v.mosedale

v.mosedale

PostSubject: Re: Winners List! :)   Winners List! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:26 pm

don't be sorry, only posted to let you know incase it had gone walk about like a lot of my post does. lol
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Winners List! :)   Winners List! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Right ok - so I've posted these postcodes (just managed to find the slip of paper I wrote on)

WS13 8BB
WV14 7AD
RG30 3HR

If you haven't had them by say tomorrow or Weds let me know and I'll harass the PO. I think I sent them on Weds last week so that gives them a week to have gotten them to you.
Back to top Go down
murtle

PostSubject: Re: Winners List! :)   Winners List! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:40 am

murtle wrote:
Not sure where we are in the week of things being posted out (my calendar is now on June!!!)

...I am still waiting on these;

tem 46 - 100g bag of beads - £2.00
Item 44 - 6 Bottles of Derivan 3D Dimensional Paint - £7.00
Item 47 - 100g bag of beads - £2.00
Item 43 - 6 Bottles of Derivan 3D Dimensional Paint - Iridescent/Metallics - £10.00

not sure if they've been posted out or waiting.

It's the do I need to chase the postie or not question really

Mxx

Eta: just realised it's not Saturday today is it Duh really need to get a job so I know what day of the week it is!

Yay - received all today.

Thank you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Winners List! :)   Winners List! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:50 am

I'm glad they came through
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Winners List! :)   Winners List! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:35 am

Has everyone recieved now?

Will need to bug PO if your still missing them!!!
Back to top Go down
v.mosedale

v.mosedale

PostSubject: Re: Winners List! :)   Winners List! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:24 pm

recieved mine yesterday thank you. and there was no need for the extra vicky but thank you my eldest was chuffed with it
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Winners List! :)   Winners List! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:25 pm

I'm glad you've finally got it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winners List! :)   Winners List! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winners List! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: How Can You Help? :: Online Auction -