Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!


The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile



All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.



If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org



Thank you! x

 

Please be aware cat owners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Author Message
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin



PostSubject: Please be aware cat owners   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 am

Please be aware that lily pollen is extremely poisonous to cats. The ingestion of just a few grains can lead to renal failure, which can be fatal. If you have cats in the home, then do not have lilies and if you do, please ensure that they are in a place your cats cannot reach them. If you are given a bouquet, check there are no lilies included and remove them. If your cats go in the garden and you have lilies outside, then please also beware.

Antifreeze is equally dangerous to cats and has the same, often fatal affect, even if a few drops are ingested, so keep your car anti freeze out of the way of your cats and if your cats go outside, ensure they do not have access to water features containing anti freeze, in your own garden or in a neighbour's garden.

_________________
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin



PostSubject: Re: Please be aware cat owners   Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Great advice Thanks

I will sticky this for all cat owners to refer to. Smile
Back to top Go down

Please be aware cat owners

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: Animal Chat -