Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

No no no - Paper promoting making money from breeding! :(

View previous topicView next topicGo down
GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: No no no - Paper promoting making money from breeding! :(† †Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:06 pm

I canít believe it, I really cant!!! With so many dogs in rescue Horrified at the thought. Please sign and comment, but be restrained otherwise they wont put the comment on!!!
Very Angry

http://www.independent.co.uk/money/invest-...on-1655997.html
Back to topGo down
Here2Help

PostSubject: Re: No no no - Paper promoting making money from breeding! :(† †Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Why write on there website my brothers an editor of a newspaper, ill speak to him tomorrow see if he can humiliate them for there stupidity!
Back to topGo down
JennyC
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No no no - Paper promoting making money from breeding! :(† †Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 am

What the hell?!
Back to topGo down
Here2Help

PostSubject: Re: No no no - Paper promoting making money from breeding! :(† †Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:02 am

? whats up?
Back to topGo down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No no no - Paper promoting making money from breeding! :(† †Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:07 am

Here2Help wrote:
? whats up?

It's ok, I think she was referring to the article. Smile

Thank you for your lovely offer!
Back to topGo down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No no no - Paper promoting making money from breeding! :(† †

Back to topGo down

No no no - Paper promoting making money from breeding! :(

View previous topicView next topicBack to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum