Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Budgies and Cockatiels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
tinamary

Budgies and Cockatiels Vide
PostSubject: Budgies and Cockatiels   Budgies and Cockatiels Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:31 am

i can offer a forever home to budgies and cockatiels.
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: Budgies and Cockatiels   Budgies and Cockatiels Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:37 pm

That's a lovely offer. Gold Star

Have you had a homecheck done? If not, we should get one sorted for you straight away as I'm sure there will be plenty of birds who would love a home soon.
Back to top Go down
tinamary

PostSubject: Re: Budgies and Cockatiels   Budgies and Cockatiels Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:47 am

I have not had a homecheck done but would welcome one. I am actually a homechecker myself.
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Budgies and Cockatiels   Budgies and Cockatiels Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 am

Take a look here:

https://animallifeline.forumotion.net/private-rehomings-f45/2-budgies-t585.htm

Can you help?
Back to top Go down
Whiskers_In_The_Ear
Whiskers_In_The_Ear

PostSubject: Re: Budgies and Cockatiels   Budgies and Cockatiels Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:19 am

Hi there, any update on this? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budgies and Cockatiels   Budgies and Cockatiels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Budgies and Cockatiels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rehoming :: Homes Offered -