Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

The Ultimate Pet Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

The Ultimate Pet Show Vide
PostSubject: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:39 pm

NEC BIRMINGHAM 2nd–4th MAY 2009 Happy Dance

http://www.ultimatepetshow.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Yay This looks great and will defenitely try to be there. Must get our new T Shirts with NEW LOGO sorted ASAP Smile
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Shocked Oops, I think that might be a hint!! Whistle

lol!
Back to top Go down
hughy
Rescue Rep
Rescue Rep
hughy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Very Angry Why do I have to be on holiday then!!

Aaliyah would LOVE this and I would and I'd get to meet you all and EVERYTHING!! Very Angry
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Had a offer help from a PR friend of mine called Dave. Hope he joins here shortly too Smile
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Great news, thank you! Yay
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:52 pm

He said he would be willing to help up there too Wink
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Thanks hi 5
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Do any members own or work for companies relating to pet supplies, foods, walking, pet sitting etc or training schools that would like to have some advertising space at the Ultimate Pet Show?

If so please pm me or vickylizzy for more details. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:30 am

Sponsorship needed to help us get to the Ultimate Pet Show. Getting urgent now to raise the £500 (+VAT)
Back to top Go down
crazydiamond

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Count me in for a private ad with regards training. I will know on Tuesday morning if I will be sponsoring space for Friends of The Animals in a booklet or pster or something like that.
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:36 am

We now have 53 rescues on this forum. Please think about donating £5 so one of these rescues can have a poster up for a day or even just donating £5 so that the forum can get the public attention it deserves to help all the rescues that join this board.

If you would like to donate there is a paypal button on this page:

http://www.animallifelineuk.org/

Thanks

P.S. we only have about 3-4 days to raise the money.

It is £500 + VAT
Back to top Go down
michelle.pawz

michelle.pawz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:29 am

A bit far for me to travel but i bet it will be a fab day Clap
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Would the rescue you work with Michelle like advertising there?
Back to top Go down
michelle.pawz

michelle.pawz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:42 pm

[quote="GSD Lifeline"]Would the rescue you work with Michelle like advertising there?[/quote

I will ask and let you know hi 5
Back to top Go down
medge
Rescue Rep
Rescue Rep
medge

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:53 pm

What a wonderful day! Had a great time. It was good to meet Vicky and members of the GSD rescue. Thanks for displaying our rescue posters & info. Meryl - Banbury Animal Rescue.
Back to top Go down
storm_survivor

storm_survivor

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Only got a couple of pics today.... hopefully Vicky will grab a few more over the next couple of days

The Ultimate Pet Show Picture112
The Ultimate Pet Show Picture113
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Oh bless him/her Wink Crying With Laughter he/she/it looks so worried in that second photo!!! Razz Wub

Some more from today thanks to Medge! Thank you!

The Ultimate Pet Show Iuy

The Ultimate Pet Show Jhgfj

The Ultimate Pet Show 3275_75862702475_534792475_1895931_

So cute!!...
The Ultimate Pet Show Ferret
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Thanks It was really nice to meet you both! Yay
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:34 am

Aww the stall looks fab Vicky. It looks like you had a really good day Hug
Back to top Go down
crazydiamond

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:00 am

Well done Vicky, looks good, sorry I couldnt make it there.
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Thank you! Don't worry Karen! give us a hug There'll be other times I'm sure. Very Happy

Today was really busy so I forgot to get photos!! Duh Aww Smile Sorry
Back to top Go down
GV9297

GV9297

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:28 am

Hello!

Just to say that the show was great yesterday and I enjoyed meeting everyone and helping out on the stand, just mad that I forgot my camera! Kevin, the memory of you in that rabbit suit will stay with me for a while! Seriously I hope you got home ok - Durham to Birmingham and back is not a walk in the park!!

Thumb
Back to top Go down
kevin
Rescue Rep
Rescue Rep

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:44 pm

hi all i arrived home safe in time to lock animals away for the night before fox calls around i had a great time at show it was good to meet the folk we chat to but gail do you know were vicky gets her energy from im sure she is bionic three days at the show and she still so fun and lively and chris dont know how you keep up with her ha ha it was great to see how others are doing things too got quite a few new ideas that can be used at our fund raising events did you get new lad today hope he settles in well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Pet Show   The Ultimate Pet Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Pet Show

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: News & Events -