Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Vide
PostSubject: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:38 pm

I've been thinking about buying a water fountain. Does anyone have any recommendations about which ones to buy and which to steer clear of? Why Has anyone had much experience of them?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

PostSubject: Re: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Never used one before sorry.

What about a trough from the local field? lol!
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

PostSubject: Re: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:05 pm

I love the drinkwell ones but I just got a petmate one and thats quite good as well. I find the site so you can see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Thank you. Smile I think these guys will love one, but I wasn't sure which to get!
Back to top Go down
cheshirecat

cheshirecat

PostSubject: Re: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:54 pm

I've got a drinkwell fountain & it's great. My cats played with the water for roughly 6 months before they decided they would actually drink from it. They love the constant stream of water. The only downside is the water leverl has to always be above the motor, so I wouldn't recommend leaving on if you're not at home.
Back to top Go down
ragababe

ragababe

PostSubject: Re: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:09 pm

My gang love their Drinkwell, I had a Petmate before and that was fine as well. We got our Drinkwell from the Supreme show at a really good price, maybe they sell them at other cat shows as well at the same price
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:42 am

Ah, great tips! I'll have to keep an eye out for one then. Smile Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Here2Help

Here2Help

PostSubject: Re: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:48 am

wow never knew they did these i end up with having at least 4 of my cats just siting in the bath til i turn the tap on, its like a tv there hooked too it, i thought it was because they were thirsty but water bowl is always filled. And when i do turn the tap on they just flick it around with there paws!
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

PostSubject: Re: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:39 am

Aww, bless em, that's so cute. Smile
Back to top Go down
Here2Help

Here2Help

PostSubject: Re: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:45 am

yeah it is, until you need to use the bathroom and it turns into a water fight!

Not good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?   Water Fountains - Any Recommendations? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Fountains - Any Recommendations?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: Animal Chat -