Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

OH!!! GRRRR!!!

View previous topicView next topicGo down
Kyespet

PostSubject: OH!!! GRRRR!!! Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:21 am

All I did was send him a text, asking him to send one back telling me i don't need to spend 70 on some screening (to stop Pepper eating plants and digging up the water feature)

He then calls me saying 'eh, i don't understand ' and ' this is all another expense because you got another dog - whats wrong with the metal fence we have there at the moment?'

Well, for a start, it's METAL, and not exactly a pretty sight! Second, because of how one bit is put together it constantly gets stuck between the slabs, and only bends at certain angles. And third, half of it was bought so I can stop the dogs from eating the xmas tree ( i know, long way off, but still gonna need it back!)

It's not MY fault Pepper digs the sand and rocks when she's bored. And how he expects me to teach her not to, when she does it when we're not in is another matter (any suggestions). And I can't move all the plants, because some of them are meant to climb over the frame, so, surprisingly have to be NEXT TO the frame! Argh! men!
Back to topGo down
Nyxy

PostSubject: Re: OH!!! GRRRR!!! Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:26 am

I know where your coming from hunny - men are such PITAs!!!! give us a hug
Back to topGo down

OH!!! GRRRR!!!

View previous topicView next topicBack to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: General Chat -