Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

North Wales Members!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:55 pm

I know exactly what you mean. While I was waiting for the definate go-ahead for the kittens I've just fostered I was on tenterhooks.

Right so looks like weekends wise (this month at least) we're narrowed down to the 20/21st but weekdays are still open (ish)
Back to top Go down
alfie1

alfie1

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Crossed

Worst thing is, my kids have seen the pics of our potential foster doggie and know the reason why we we have applied to foster him (in danger of being PTS).

So, if there is good news, I'll put pics of all of us on the "faces to names" thread, and I don't do photos of me so it will be a one off lol
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:09 pm

WooHoo Crossed
Back to top Go down
alfie1

alfie1

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:15 pm

And that will include Alfie - who is actually our VW camper ;o;.

Yes, even our camper has a name and is part of the family Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Weebeastie

Weebeastie

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Ok, see if 20/21 suits the relevant people, if so my car is free to take anyone who needs a lifty pops, just let me know...I can pick ppl up etc.....yay, am excited.....I don't get out much...lol Mad
Back to top Go down
alfie1

alfie1

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:30 am

If I take the camper,we can all have a cup of tea/coffee too Laughing
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Ohh yey for Alfie (the camper)
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:57 am

If someone could give me a lift i'd be very grateful and obviously give you something towards fuel. 21st is fine but can't go on 20th till after 1.20pm unless someone doesn't mind giving me and the kids a lift.

My Mam and Dad have Dylan the Ducati so your not alone Alfie!! xx
Back to top Go down
alfie1

alfie1

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:57 am

Hi Nyxy

I don't mind a trip to Wrexham first to pick you up. Depending on what date everyone else agrees, I won't have my kids on 20th till late aftenoon but i will have them on the 21st. Sounds like its the other way around for you, so either way there would be room. If i don't have my girls with me then there's room for 1 adult and 2 children. D oes all that make sense lol uh
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:23 am

Thanks Alfie!!
Back to top Go down
Nyxy

Nyxy

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Awwww thanks thanx Alfie that would be brill. Are you sure though its a bit of a way to come for you isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Wales Members!!   North Wales Members!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Wales Members!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: General Chat -