Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Leo - 4/5 year old Male Labrador Cross

View previous topicView next topicGo down
JennyC
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Leo - 4/5 year old Male Labrador Cross† †Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 am

Posted on behalf of Doris Banham Sanctuary, Lincolnshire

Contact Details/Details of Rescue Organisation: Doris Banham Sanctuary
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes
(i.e. Is a rescue taking responsibility for rehoming the animal(s) and any issues that may arise once the animal(s) is/are rehomed?)

Hi my name is Leo and Iím a male labrador cross of sandy colouring as you can see in my pictures and I am around 4-5 years of age.

Iím looking for a new and permanent home and would like to tell you a little bit about myself.

I am very loving and affectionate and love human company; I am brilliant with strangers and also very good with children. I am very well behaved in the house and am toilet trained as well as being a great passenger in the car. You are unable to see in my pictures but I only have 3 legs, this was due to a traffic accident a few years ago. However only having 3 legs does not affect me in the slightest and I lead a full and active life. I love lots of exercise and love chasing my ball, I also love relaxing and enjoy nothing more than plenty of cuddles and attention!!!!

One thing I am not so keen on is other dogs and cats, so would be suited to a home with no other pets. I would also need an enclosed garden and someone who is at home quite a lot, as I love company. I am currently living in a foster home.

If you would like some more information or like to meet me

Please call Joanne on

07858600395 or 01943 879157

Hope to hear from you soon, love Leo x x x

Ps. I am also looking for a nice foster home.

EMERGENCY FOSTER SPACE AVAILABLE AGAIN
Back to topGo down

Leo - 4/5 year old Male Labrador Cross

View previous topicView next topicBack to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rehoming :: Dogs :: Rescue Animals Looking For Homes -