Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Staffy needing new home - Derbyshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cat Lady

PostSubject: Staffy needing new home - Derbyshire   Sun May 31, 2009 10:09 am

Posting on behalf of the owner:

Sandy is a red and blue 6th generation pedigree Staffie. She is 6 years old, has recently had her injections and currently has a slight skin irritation which she has been given a spray for from the vets to help clear it. She is also on cod liver oil tablets to aid a healthy coat. She has a very loving temperament and is good around children but like all staffies she is very lively.

She would benefit from more training, but if someone has the patience would make a wonderful addition to any family. She is currently unsprayed, but we’re in the process of trying to get her owners to organise a spay ASAP.

Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staffy needing new home - Derbyshire   Sun May 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Good Luck

EMERGENCY FOSTER SPACE AVAILABLE AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Cat Lady

PostSubject: Re: Staffy needing new home - Derbyshire   Sun May 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Thank you. Smile There's no way I could look after a dog, even temporarily. My four cats would mutiny on me!
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staffy needing new home - Derbyshire   Sun May 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Oh bless, look at that beautiful face! Love

Crossed a wonderful new home comes along very soon for Sandy. Hearts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staffy needing new home - Derbyshire   Today at 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Staffy needing new home - Derbyshire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rehoming :: Dogs :: Private Rehomings -