Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

I am so proud!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
GSD Lifeline

GSD Lifeline

I am so proud!! Vide
PostSubject: I am so proud!!   I am so proud!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Tyson, a GSD x, was a dog that came from the Sunset Appeal in Ireland. They had had him for 4-5 mths and could not home him.

I am so proud!! SNC00076
Day he arrived with me. He was a nervous wreck!

Within 1 week of being here he was homed by us to a lovely home.

He was a bit underweight and was having some issues with him legs due to a previous break and lack of muscle on his legs.

He has been in his home for a few months now and I have just received this email:

"Hi Chris

A couple of photos taken yesterday after the local village Scouts/Beavers held a Dog Show for Fun in the play field near us ,with a lady from Dog Borstal on TV - Lynne Davies who judged it . There were several categories to enter – Danielle & George chose

- Most Beautiful

- Animal the Judge would most like to take home

It was a lovely day , very sunny – Tyson was beside himself when he saw all the other dogs and decided to talk to them all and anyone else who was near – his tail almost wagged him in half .

When it came to the Most Beautiful – there were about 50 dogs ,many with pedigrees and owners who spent a lot of time etc – we could not find Tyson’s brush! Anyway the 2 lady judges passed up and down the rows and I thought they did not bother with Ty but they picked out 4 they liked and then awarded the prizes – 1st to Tyson because he was the sort of dog they liked not based on pedigree etc , I can assure you that they had not met him before and did not know his background .

Then at the end ,they had a best of show – Danielle had to go and collect Tyson from home and bring him along as she was keen for him to be there .There was 13 + dogs from all the sections – again the judges did not seem to look at him but he was picked out in the last 4 and they picked him – as Best in Show .Although it was only a fun event , many people who know him in the village were very pleased for him !

As you can see from the photos – there is a cup + ribbon and some bags of food .

He is a very knowing dog and loves people – everyone who meets him seems to like him even if they are not keen on dogs – his temperament has been brilliant .

Regards

Brian"

I am so proud!! PICT0079

I am so proud!! PICT0085

Very Happy

Last edited by GSD Lifeline on Mon May 11, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JennyC
Admin
Admin
JennyC

I am so proud!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I am so proud!!   I am so proud!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:17 pm

BRILLIANT

You have every reason to be proud!
Back to top Go down
storm_survivor

storm_survivor

I am so proud!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I am so proud!!   I am so proud!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:41 pm

aaaa... how wonderful!

He looks like a different dog. Well done to you and his new family Bravo
Back to top Go down
Whiskers_In_The_Ear
Whiskers_In_The_Ear

I am so proud!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I am so proud!!   I am so proud!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Well done you you deserve the pride.
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

I am so proud!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I am so proud!!   I am so proud!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:53 am

Spring What a transformation! Very Happy I honestly can't believe he's the same dog! Hug

Bravo to Tyson, Tyson's new family and for Chris for helping him find his new loving home. Gold Star Throw Flowers
Back to top Go down
kelly-joy
Admin
Admin
kelly-joy

I am so proud!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I am so proud!!   I am so proud!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:54 am

Aww what a clever Doggie you show them rescue dogs are brillant Hug
Back to top Go down
jude

I am so proud!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I am so proud!!   I am so proud!! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:15 am

just showes what a loving home duz for them he looks great x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am so proud!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: I am so proud!!   I am so proud!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am so proud!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: Animal Chat -