Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Two Pints Fans...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Two Pints Fans... Vide
PostSubject: Two Pints Fans...   Two Pints Fans... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Am I the only one sad enough to be taking part in the Two Pints vote? Razz

Duh lol! ROFL

Update:

Nooooo! I've missed it!! drama queen faint I thought it was meant to be going until midnight tonight? Why
Back to top Go down
marypoppins

marypoppins

Two Pints Fans... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two Pints Fans...   Two Pints Fans... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:21 pm

i love 2 pints and i have no idea what your going on about, so i completely missed it. ROFL
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Two Pints Fans... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two Pints Fans...   Two Pints Fans... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Have you seen any of the new series that's been on BBC Three? Basically the producers thought it'd be good to let fans vote to decide whether Gaz should end up with Donna or Janet at the end of this series. The voting closed yesterday though apparently. Duh
Back to top Go down
marypoppins

marypoppins

Two Pints Fans... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two Pints Fans...   Two Pints Fans... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:14 am

oh no i missed it. mind you though don't know whether i would have been able to choose. do you have a favourite episode? mine would have to be the one where they all keep bursting into song. first time i saw it couldn't stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Two Pints Fans... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two Pints Fans...   Two Pints Fans... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:23 am

Oh, the musical? That's mine too! Razz hi 5 The Biscuit Rap was just brilliant!! ROFL

I wanted to vote for Donna though. I don't think it's been as good since Gaz and Janet have been together and Gaz is mainly in that relationship anyway because of Corinthian... and poor Donna! He shouldn't end up with her best friend after everything she and Gaz have been through... (I'm not taking it too seriously at all, oh no! lol! )

For anyone who hasn't seen it before, here's the Biscuit Rap (and I'll warn you, I had it stuck in my head for days after watching this! Duh ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MfUK6aJ7Co

Happy Dance Bravo2
Back to top Go down
marypoppins

marypoppins

Two Pints Fans... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two Pints Fans...   Two Pints Fans... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:30 am

Thanks, for that. never thought of looking on youtube, ace. brightend up my day, i will be singing that for thr next few days but i don't think it's such a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin
vickylizzy

Two Pints Fans... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two Pints Fans...   Two Pints Fans... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:56 am

lol! You know, I think they've managed to get the whole episode on there (in three parts I think it is if you can find them!). Bravo2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Pints Fans... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two Pints Fans...   Two Pints Fans... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Pints Fans...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: General Chat -