Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising and more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED!

The new forum address is http://forum.animallifelineuk.org Please ensure you update your bookmarks. Smile

All registrations have been automatically transferred and automated login details have been e-mailed to each

member.

If you have any problems accessing the new site please contact us at info@animallifelineuk.org

Thank you! x

Pawz for Thought - Richard Curtis event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
cmariex
Rescue Rep
Rescue Rep

PostSubject: Pawz for Thought - Richard Curtis event   Fri May 01, 2009 10:08 am

Directions
Back to top Go down
crazydiamond

PostSubject: Re: Pawz for Thought - Richard Curtis event   Sat May 02, 2009 5:17 pm

I organised a HWTM workshop with Richard Curtis on Easter Saturday, he is a brilliant instructor and a good laugh too. If you can get to this evening I would strongy reccomend it I would if it were closer.
Back to top Go down
cmariex
Rescue Rep
Rescue Rep

PostSubject: Re: Pawz for Thought - Richard Curtis event   Thu May 07, 2009 11:37 am

!!Only two weeks away now, we really need more ticket sales, so please book yours now! Email lebdale@aol.com to get yours!
Back to top Go down
vickylizzy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pawz for Thought - Richard Curtis event   Thu May 07, 2009 11:50 am

This sounds like so much fun! Yay I'd love to go if it was nearer.

Map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=mypetstop+Newcastle+Follingsby+Lane+Washington+Tyne+%26+Wear+NE37+3JB&sll=53.488046,-2.183533&sspn=0.211628,0.53009&ie=UTF8&ll=54.956723,-1.527786&spn=0.204231,0.53009&z=11&iwloc=A

Crossed it goes really well for you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pawz for Thought - Richard Curtis event   

Back to top Go down

Pawz for Thought - Richard Curtis event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: News & Events -